Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Introducing......ME

Hi beauties!!

My name is Keedra and I hail from Atlanta, GA. I am an original peach...please believe it! I am a Grady baby. You have to be from Atlanta to understand that.

I am a mother of two lovely boys (Noah and Harper). I am married to a wonderful man of Alpha Phi Alpha (loves him). I am daughter, a sister, a sorority sister, a bitch (yeah I get it crunk) and sweetheart.

I love and crave make-up, fashion, jewelry, scarves, perfume, hats, shoes, clothes clothes clothes! I love to look and feel fabulous all the time! I am a girly girl! I love to shop I should be rich.

I have so much to share with you and I can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging family! It'll eat up your time up but it's so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks doll!