Monday, November 2, 2009

Time for a New Foundation?

I've been hearing and reading a lot about Clinique's new Even Better Make-Up SPF 15 ($24.50 US). 

It is a new-light weight and oil-free foundation formula developed by dermotoligists to help even out skin tone and diminish blemishes, acne and other discolorations with continued and regular use. 

I first saw the adveristiment in Essence Magazine and it is supposingly clinically proven on African-American skin. I currently use MAC's Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 NC 50 ($26.00 US) and I do love it; however, I still have issues with blemishes that I would like to diminish over time and I feel Clinique's Even Better foundation may be what I need. 

I will be purchasing it today and I will come back and let you know how it works!
If you have used it or is using it, please leave your experience.

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks doll!