Friday, December 18, 2009

Self Evaluation

Lately I have been a little down because there are some goals I am wanting to complete that are taking forever for me to complete them. Stuff always seems to pop up to distract me and push the goal further back from the finish line.

So anyways, I was reading Joel Olsteen's book and he stated that it may have been something that someone said to you long time ago or an event may have happened that put a stronghold on you which may be preventing you from moving forward to what God have planned for you. And I started thinking of some things that were said to me in my childhood, in college and even now in my adulthood that did have a negative affect on me and technically I really haven't gotten over it.

Last night I prayed the bondage away and forgave those that have caused me pain and I also asked for forgiveness to those I have caused pain. It is amazing how somethings can truly have an hinderance on your promotion in life and you have no idea why certain things keeps happening to you.

I know this is not a usual topic of mine, but that is the good thing about Chat in the City, no topic is off limits.

Take care dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks doll!