Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jessica Simpson on John Mayer

Tune in Wednesday as Jessica Simpson sits down with Oprah and talk about John Mayer's "napalm" comments and other things. Sounds interesting.....

Here is snippet of the interview:


 

Oprah brings up the comments Simpson's ex John Mayer made about the singer in Playboy magazine, where he said, "That girl is like crack cocaine to me... Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm..."
"I'm not angry," Simpson tells Oprah about the comments. "Well, I'm a little bit angry. I don't want people to know how I am in bed!"
Meanwhile, Simpson says despite all of the tabloids reporting about her weight, she is "absolutely" happy with how she looks.
"I love my curves," she says. "I'm not be going to be a size zero and I'm never going to be 90 pounds. I don't want to look like Daisy Duke every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks doll!