Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Sweet Collaboration: Maxwell and Jill Scott Spring Tour


R&B singers Maxwell and Jill Scott will join forces this spring for a tour that will work its way through arenas in 20 US cities.

Though organizers have not yet revealed a tour schedule, the outing is set to launch May 21 in Cleveland, with additional dates to be announced through June, according to a press release.

Among the cities that will grace the final itinerary--which will be unveiled "shortly," according to organizers--are Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, Seattle, Oakland, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Philadelphia, New York and Washington, DC.

I am so excited!! I enjoyed his concert last summer so much. I paid over $230 for the tickets, but it was so worth it. I have never seen Jill in concert, but I hear she gives just as good of a performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks doll!