Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello My Little Pretties

I apologize for not keeping up the blog on a regular. This was not my expectation when I first started this blog.

So much has been going on with the kids, my family and my husband. Congrats to my husband. He is back in school working on a double masters. I have been trying to be very supporative with him in that aspect.

The kids are doing well. I can't believe in 5 months Harper will be 2! Oh geez how time flies. Noah is Noah. lol

Me, I have been doing. A little stressed because I so desperately want my dreams to come true this year. I've been praying and trying to stay faithful. I am really expecting BIG things because I am a BIG deal. lol

Do you guys remember the turquoise shoes I reported on a few weeks ago? Well, I got them! Well, there more like the leather version. They are pointy toe with about a 3 3/4 heel. I think they are cute!

Me and Noah at his 4th b'day party
Gotta go. SMOOCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks doll!