Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank You Card I did for a Girlfriend

I have a hobby that I am in the process of trying to perfect and turn into a business and it is..................making greeting cards. If you know me, you know that I love girly stuff. The cards will be upscale with a chic flair. I'm excited about this as I explore my creative side.

So, I created thank you cards for my girlfriend. Her name is Lisa and she is a fan of Chat in the City. Her and her hubby are renewing their wedding vows and she was looking for thank you cards to send to her guests, so I volunteered to do them for her. This is what I did:

Her wedding is not as formal as the first one, so the cards aren't formal, but of a chic/dream like detail.

I would love to do cards for you guys upon requests. I have others I am going to post. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks doll!