Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Removing Eye Make-up with Products You Cook With-Hmmmmm

I don't know about you guys, but I HATE cleaning make-up off my eyes, especially when you have been out all night drinking and partying and all you want to do is flop right into the bed. WAIT....that was life before marriage and kids. Back to reality.

The point is, there is a way to clean the make-up off of your eyes in less than 5 minutes. The way to do that is by using extra virgin olive oil. *trumpets*

First pour a small amount of the extra virgin oilive oil in a small container. Next take a tissue or cotton ball and dip it into the extra virgin olive oil. Gently take the tissue or cotton and wipe it across your entire eyelid removing any make-up residue.

Wash your face afterwards in your normal traditional manner.

If you do not have extra virgin olive oil, you can baby oil and/or jojoba oil.

Happy cleaning beauties!

1 comment:

  1. I did a post about this at the end of last year about the many other uses of olive oil also. People are usually amazed at how to use olive oil. I love it. I keep a bottle in my kitchen and in my bathroom. Check it out. I even use it on my face instead of lotions and moisturizer since I have a sensitive face

    ReplyDelete

Thanks doll!